Phoebe Marie

Phoebe Marie
September 10, 1996 - June 30, 2008

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

2011 - a very good year

Great things that happened in 2011:






  • I got a TV tattoo on my back in January



  • I visited my brother and his family out West in January and got to see my nephew Jared get baptized. I was very honored to be a part of his special day.



  • Sabrina and I visited our friend Linda in Madison, WI in April



  • In May I decided to buy a house



  • On Memorial Day I got my nose pierced (which I removed last week after a severe nosebleed nearly had me going to the ER, it wasn't the piercing's fault, but the whole thing freaked me out so I took the piercing 0ut and threw it away in a moment of terror....)



  • End of June I bought a house.



  • Started moving into the house on July 7th



  • Sabrina and I visited our friends Gail & Jay in Fargo, ND in August.



  • Met Penny on August 28th at the Humane Society and decided I needed to adopt her



  • Officially adopted Penny on September 14th



  • A week after adopting Penny I went to Maryland to visit my niece Germaine, her husband and fur kids: Annie, Lia, Cole, Charlie and Doug



  • Went to NYC on September 24th to see "The Book of Mormon" with Germaine & my nephew Wyatt (loved the show, hated NYC)



  • Work has been busy. I like being busy.

Bad things that happened in 2011:






  • Ms. Taffy had major car issues at the end of March. Cost a lot of money and had boring rental cars for nearly two weeks.

No comments: