Phoebe Marie

Phoebe Marie
September 10, 1996 - June 30, 2008

Monday, June 4, 2012

Dream or Reality

If I didn't have the photographic proof that I met Bret Michaels on early Sunday morning I would think it was just one of my many dreams I've had over the past 5 years of meeting him.

But it was real.
I did meet him.
And he was really nice.
Since 2000 (when I met Gary Sinise) I've met my fair share of celebrities, but my experience meeting Bret was by far the greatest!!!

I've met:
Gary Sinise

John d'Lancie (Q on Star Trek: Next Generation)

Robert Picardo (Doctor on Star Trek Voyager & China Beach)

Leonard Nimoy

William Shatner (least favorite celebrity I've met. Jerk!!!)

Ethan Phillips (Neelix from Star Trek Voyager)

Scott Bakula (if you don't know who he is, then don't read my blog!!!)

John Billingsley (Star Trek: Enterprise)

Cesar Milan (The Dog Whisperer)

Sandra Lee (from the Food Network)

John Grogan (author of Marley & Me)

Tim Gunn (from Project Runway. I hugged him TWICE!)

Kathy Griffin (comedian)

And now:

Bret Michaels who hugged me TWICE & I was able to tell him I love him. :-)

He even said I was beautiful. I know he was just being sweet & didn't mean it, but I don't care.

Best. Night. Ever!

No comments: