Phoebe Marie

Phoebe Marie
September 10, 1996 - June 30, 2008

Thursday, July 10, 2014

Star Trek The Exhibition


the Star Trek Exhibition at the Mall of America was a total letdown. yeah it was fun to see the props but they didn't allow pictures being taken of the props/costumes. I saw many from the series and older films but no costumes from 2009 or 2013 films. The only newer props were 3 from the 2009 movie. but whose phaser was it? whose communicator? was it Zachary's? I don't know. I wanted a Spock uniform from the new films to gander at. even behind a glass case I could imagine Zachary having a long (sweaty) day in that uniform. nope. I did see a Data uniform, Picard and even an Archer one. Janeway too. That was neat.

all was going ok until I saw the actual head of Data's "brother" from Star Trek Nemesis. it was creepy AND a heartbreaking reminder that Data DIED in that movie. I left feeling sad.

meh :-(


2 comments:

Alder said...

Aw, sorry it was a let down for you. :(

Laura said...

for $18.00 I should have gotten to see at least one uniform Zachary wore while filming!!

so not worth the cost of admission :-(