Phoebe Marie

Phoebe Marie
September 10, 1996 - June 30, 2008

Thursday, September 18, 2014

Sabrina

I've never been so scared in my whole life until tonight.
Sabrina was attacked by two dogs on our walk.
She is fine. No blood. But we are both still very shaken up over the incident (I just took a Xanax because even several hours later my heart is still racing)

 We have walked past this house a 1,000 times before for the last 10 years or so and never had problems with these dogs getting lose. One is a sheltie type dog and the other I don't know he was big and mean looking and I swear to God it looked like he was trying to bite a huge chunk out of my Sabrina. A nice family (Mom, Dad and two kids) stopped... their car 'cuz they heard Sabrina screaming. They gave us a ride home.

the owner of the two dogs came out immediately to try and control them. Sabrina was screaming so loud that it scared everyone. There is no blood. There is no bites. The screaming was because she was scared not because the dogs hurt her.

Sabrina is 16 years old. I have had her since she was 2 months old. When the attack first happened I thought for sure I was losing her. I've never ever been so scared in my whole life.

I'm so thankful she is okay.