Phoebe Marie

Phoebe Marie
September 10, 1996 - June 30, 2008

Thursday, October 2, 2014

two weeks later

It has been two weeks since those dogs attacked Sabrina. She has fully recovered and walks like a champion. I'm doing better too, but am anxious anytime we pass a dog.

I have not taken her down the street where the attack happened. We are doing a totally new route now. It is a lot quieter.

I'm grateful my Sabrina is okay. She is all that matters. Sabrina and Penny. They are my everything.

in over news, tomorrow I'm going to a radio station event. I have a VIP ticket to see the show and go to the after party. I love this radio station. (myTalk 107.1) and all the hosts know me 'cuz I come to so many of their events (in August I went to the State Fair just to see them. Spent 7 hours listening to their various shows. Yes, I'm a freak)

I don't know why I like going to these things. Most of the time I don't have a clue what to say to people. I spend most of the time just sitting their quietly. I will go up to the hosts, say hi, so good to see them and then go back to quietly sitting and watching people. I'm okay with just being there and not talking. I know, I'm a freak.

October 16th - 20th I'm dog sitting my friend Darice's white toy poodle Chewy. I'm beyond excited to have a "white poodle fix" Chewy is such a sweet little boy. I watched him for a few days back in the winter of 2013. I cried when he went home.

Since Phoebe died 6 years ago I've felt a hole in my heart that only another white poodle could ever fill.

White poodle fur is different from apricot (which Sabrina has) it is thicker. It feels different so since Phoebe died I crave it.

I'm babbling.

Thankful that September is over and I was able to turn my Star Trek Into Darkness calendar away from that bitch Uhura and onto a gloriously handsome perfect picture of my love: Spock
It is Spocktober :)


No comments: