Phoebe Marie

Phoebe Marie
September 10, 1996 - June 30, 2008

Wednesday, February 25, 2015

update

Wanted to give a quick update on how things are going a week since I gave up worrying and obsessing over certain things that were a.) beyond my control & b.) none of my business anyway. Last week was very difficult for me and I did not do well at all, but so far this week it is going much better. Monday I got a lot of work done and had very low stress level because I told myself not to let the humans get to me. In other news I’m THRILLED to death that Karl Urban is back on the Wizard World Comic Con schedule for May in Minneapolis. (Apparently the filming of Star Trek 3 has been held back to start in the summer instead of April, that is why he is able to come here!) No, I will not be having Karl autograph my arm with his character’s name “Bones” so that I can get that tattooed like I did when I met Cary Elwes a couple weeks ago. If I ever had the chance to meet Zachary Quinto though…..(which I doubt will ever happen)….. I would ask him if he would sign my arm “Spock” and get that tattooed! Hell yes, I would!

No comments: