Phoebe Marie

Phoebe Marie
September 10, 1996 - June 30, 2008

Tuesday, April 28, 2015

4 DAYS

I'm already feeling lightheaded and have heart palpitations at the very thought that I will be meeting Brent Spiner on Saturday. I've met many celebrities over the last 15 years but this one....THIS IS IT. I've waited 27 years for this moment. I have been nervous and shaking and tingly when I've met others, like Gary Sinise (who was my first celebrity I met) and Scott Bakula (was medicated on Xanax at the moment I met him I was so nervous) and the first time I met Bret Michaels I was shaking so bad that everyone around me was concerned about me, but I did fine. I've met others from Star Trek, like William Shatner (ick) and Leonard Nimoy. I've met John de Lancie (Q) and Robert Picardo (the Doctor from Voyager) and Ethan Phillips (Neelix from Voyager) and I never fell apart. I never cried. Lt. Commander Data is special. It was love at first sight from the moment I first set eyes on this character. I was 16 years old and happened to catch the new episode of Star Trek The Next Generation titled "Elementary, Dear Data". That very moment, meeting that character. I was in love. My love for Star Trek started in that moment and has remained for 27 years. It is because of Brent Spiner.

No comments: