Phoebe Marie

Phoebe Marie
September 10, 1996 - June 30, 2008

Tuesday, April 14, 2015

small talk

Small talk. I'm terrible at it. If I don't have anything in common with someone I have no clue what to say to someone. If we love the same TV shows or movies or we both love pets or tattoos, I could talk to you for hours. If I we don't have things in common like that, I will stand there with a "derp" look on my face twisting my hands awkwardly. I'm not smart enough to talk politics or religion. If you don't believe in gay rights I don't want to talk to you at all because you're an idiot. I had to attempt small talk on Saturday night when seeing former classmates. It was awkward with a couple of them because I really have no idea what to say to them. They don't like Star Trek or tattoos so what is there to talk about? (I talked about my pets).

No comments: