Phoebe Marie

Phoebe Marie
September 10, 1996 - June 30, 2008

Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Dream come true!

Monday I had the opportunity, thanks to my coworker Natalie, to go to the myTalk 107.1 studios. I’ve been a fan of this talk radio station for over a decade and it was a dream come true to get to see where the magic happens. Natalie and I were able to sit in the studio for over two hours while Colleen & Bradley Show were on. We got to sit in the room with their producer Holly and see all that she does throughout the show. I’ve visited the State Fair to see the myTalk shows broadcast there for many years, but this was special. This was IN THEIR STUDIO. All the people that work for myTalk 107.1 are very kind including the on air staff and those working behind the scenes. I will never forget this day as long as I live. The picture is me with Bradley, Colleen & Holly.

No comments: