Phoebe Marie

Phoebe Marie
September 10, 1996 - June 30, 2008

Monday, September 22, 2014

Anxiety attack and other stuff

First day back at work since what happened to Sabrina. Even though I saw that she is doing better when I left for work this morning I still had an anxiety attack soon after I got there. Ended up crying, with heart palpitations and difficulty breathing and needed to take a Xanax.

My Mom came over to check on Sabrina and she was just fine, but I still was anxious the whole work day.

She is doing much better this evening. I think she would even be okay if we went for a walk tomorrow but I don't know if I'm mentally ready to do that yet. If/when we do go for a walk we will NOT be going down that street where those two dogs live.

In other news, today is the 10th anniversary of the premiere of my all time favorite TV show LOST. Though I didn't start watching it until Summer 2007, I still think I should be celebrating this day so right now I'm watching the pilot episode(s).

I wish I could have also celebrated the day with getting a third LOST tattoo :)

Happy Anniversary to my all time favorite series. I can't imagine my life without you in it. Thank you J.J. Abrams, Damon Lindelof and Carlton Cuse for creating such an amazing show.
 

No comments: