Phoebe Marie

Phoebe Marie
September 10, 1996 - June 30, 2008

Sunday, September 21, 2014

Baseball and other stuff

Last night I went to my very first (and probably only) Twins baseball game. I got tickets through work so me and my Dad went to the game. The Twins sucked and we ended up leaving before the game was over 'cuz they were getting their butt kicked AND it was getting really chilly outside.

I got a free Twins hat that I will use when I have to shovel snow this winter.

And I did enjoy spending time with my Dad.

Sabrina is not impressed with my new hat. (Yes, I am aware that I'm a major dork, but I don't care)

I don't know if I updated since Sabrina's attack by the two dogs. I took her to the vet yesterday morning. The vet believes that even though there were no puncture wounds that she is bruised so he gave me some pain meds. She is slowly starting to move better though still will not jump onto the couch. She is able to do the stairs just fine.

I was told to have her take it easy for awhile and to have no stress. That means no walks. That is fine with me. I'm not mentally ready to go on a walk anyway. and when we do we will NOT be going down 7th Street where those two dogs live. I don't know if I will ever be comfortable walking down that road ever again.






 

No comments: